Tuesday, January 26, 2010

Mock Public Art Project

I want to create an abstract art piece. Something with mostly smooth, curved lines that is unique and well received. I want my sculpture to convey harmony, peace, and growth. And give the viewer feelings such as happiness, inspiration, and motivation. I am not sure of the location yet however, the two places I have in mind are by Tatnall Square park, or by Washington park.




This first image really conveys harmony to me. I can even picture it with the top of the sculpture forming into the shape of a heart. I would like to create something that has structure but is also very soft.



I like the intricate simplicity of this sculpture. It signifies growth and beauty to me and those are also elements I want to incorporate in my sculpture.

No comments:

Post a Comment